Friday, January 9, 2009

The Wind

I hate the wind. Well I hate a lot of things, most of all I hate my life. The way the wind blows down the narrow passages of the sewer wafting a diaphanous cloud of stale fecal matter that beats down on my face cooling me and disgusting me at the same time. I hate the wind because it's cold, such as life. Well that's why I live in the sewer. I shelter myself from the other feeble minded residents of -- that are blinded by the false assumption that their lives are actually of value. My problem with them is that their heads are stuck so far down their asses that they don't see all the shit they are living in. I say this not being condescending considering I live in a sewer, but rather to explain that I see "the shit" (literally and figuratively). And I smell it because of the damn wind. How I hate the wind. 

1 comment:

  1. One who is as bitter as the wind, the methane and the poop. Hiding behind an intellect?

    ReplyDelete